Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finished off another 2001 set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
This one really wasn't all that hard, no SP's, just needed to finally buckle down, wait for the cards to show up, and actually finish it. Got the Bauer in today after starting the set way back in 2001 with the Fred Lynn as my very first Red Sox GU.

mUq3fEC.jpg

Be8Ikz5.jpg

yfsR6QN.jpg

wAEl32o.jpg

The Puckett was unreleased and from the Fleer bankruptcy.
Thanks!

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Fleer really put out some nice stuff in 1999-2001. I don't think they were ever anyone's favorite card company, but they did a lot of things right.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Wow, that's a really nice looking game-used memorabilia set with a lot of legendary players in it!

I wish Topps would take the time to release visually appealing game-used sets like this that didn't include checklists full of replacement players, pinch hitters, relief pitchers and bottom of the rotation starters. It sure would be nice...

But anyway, congrats on completing the set!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. I got back into collecting back in 2001 so I love set from that year. Especially Fleer sets for whatever reason. They just had a great selection of players that were tough to beat.
Guess I'll have to choose another set to start working on..... :)

Members online

Latest posts