User Tag List

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Home runs weren’t mentioned in those stats either.
    I never would have thought Carp would break 30. The way he has fine tuned his swing over the course of his career is ridiculous.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    62 for Carp, and 88 for Javy.

Carpenter had a miserable first month and a half or so though.
    We really need a sarcasm font. Baez should get some votes but he shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the MVP discussion.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder the minimum Bryce Harper would have to do to rob all them. I mean the media wants to give it to him going into the contract offseason, they just need a little stats to do it. .... maybe half the WAR of the leaders?

We have seen Tejada beat A-rod, and Jeff K*nt beat about 10 guys, so anything can happen!!

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point for all of this is there are a ton of Cubs fans touting Javy for MVP while at the same time scoffing at the notion Matt Carpenter is either just as deserving or even more deserving, which he is.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more that I think about it, how can Bryce Harper possibly lose?? The number 1 most underestimated factor in MVP voting is the stupidity of the voters.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We made the title of the newsletter.

Attachment 82183

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Why is it that whenever I talk about my buttocks or frank & beans I end up on the weekly highlights?

Maybe it's because that's all I talk about, I dunno....
    Last edited by death2redemptions; 08-08-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Why is it that whenever I talk about my buttocks or frank & beans I end up on the weekly highlights?
    😂😂😂😂

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what are the freaks up to tonight?

Baseball news...

Patrick Corbin shuts down the Phillies offense going 7.1 scoreless innings with 9 strikeouts, no walks and only 4 hits given up.

Braves are trying to take advantage and gain a game in the standings. They are beating the Nats 8-3 in the 7th. Acuna had been displaying all his tools tonight with a 2-run bomb straight to centerfield, robbing the Nats of a home run & another stolen base.

The Cardinals are beating the Fish 5-1 in the 8th with home runs from Carp & Molina

The Rangers keep clobbering....actually clobbering may not be harsh enough of a word...straight up murdering the M's as$es.

Odorizzi blows, dude can't go 5 innings anymore. Why haven't I dropped him yet? He's owned in like less than 20% of ESPN's leagues.

Chacin looks like he's bouncing back from his last (God awful) start....but the game ain't over yet.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There it is.....Chacin imploding.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up dorks? Everyone recovered from the National? I think I'm more tired now than I was while at the show.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post

Maybe it's because that's all I talk about, I dunno....
    You do seem to have a skill of getting into the monthly letter... I wonder what people who don't post here anymore and read it think.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    Everyone recovered from the National?
    I think you might have been the only one here from NC who went.

I've never been to the Nat but when I go I will hold an elaborate "Thanks Topps" protest where I shall light myself* on fire.

*a monk shall replace me at last minute

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt Carpenter....

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post

*a monk shall replace me at last minute

He will have no clue why he is there or that he is about to be lit on fire. The trap sign will read "free Taco Del Mar and Todd Zeile autos inside."

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've never attended a National Convention, it is a MUST! You have to go and plan on being there multiple days. You can't take it all in with one day.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast