Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 440

Thread: Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

  1. #61
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he played a full season he had a chance at ROY. Too bad baseball isn't like NFL or NBA where ROY is fair across the boards.

  2. #62
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    10,858
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a World Series rematch the bIg man JV struck out 14 Dodgers thru 7.2 IP last night. Gave up a leadoff HR to the first batter of the game (PEDerson) but was lights out for the remainder of the game. Nobody else even reached 2nd base.

    Justin Verlander: 11-6, 2.19 ERA (2.81 FIP) 156.1 IP 204 K/28 BB, 0.88 WHIP (5.0 bWAR/4.9 fWAR)

    Really only 1 pitcher in the AL with better numbers and that would be Chris Sale.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  3. #63
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    In a World Series rematch the bIg man JV struck out 14 Dodgers thru 7.2 IP last night. Gave up a leadoff HR to the first batter of the game (PEDerson) but was lights out for the remainder of the game. Nobody else even reached 2nd base.

    Justin Verlander: 11-6, 2.19 ERA (2.81 FIP) 156.1 IP 204 K/28 BB, 0.88 WHIP (5.0 bWAR/4.9 fWAR)

    Really only 1 pitcher in the AL with better numbers and that would be Chris Sale.
    Rick Porcello is aiming for another robbery "all I have to do is get my ERA within about 50 points of him, then maybe my bros will vote for me again"

    I've had his bowman red for years yet I have to look up the name every time. Can never remember if its Rick or Rich.

  4. #64
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    10,858
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Rick Porcello is aiming for another robbery "all I have to do is get my ERA within about 50 points of him, then maybe my bros will vote for me again"

    I've had his bowman red for years yet I have to look up the name every time. Can never remember if its Rick or Rich.
    Biggest Cy Young voting snub of the decade!

    I was watching as they announced the award and when I heard 'em say Porcello it lit a fire up in my anus...............I later found out that it was actually the 10 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell I devoured earlier that were causing such an effect as I spent the next couple hours flushing the toilet every few minutes, as the warm liquid would not stop squirting from my bunghole.

    But I still choose to blame Rick Porcello for wrecking my porcelain (and anus) which is why ever since I've called him Rick Porcelain
    Last edited by death2redemptions; 08-04-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  5. #65
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    17,555
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O’Neill was scratched from the start tonight with groin pain.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  6. #66
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    10,858
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    O’Neill was scratched from the start tonight with groin pain.
    Happens to the best of us.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    2,026
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to get O'Neill in my free agent claims this week in my keeper league but missed out by a few FAAB dollars. Wanted to appreciate that sweet D up close.

  8. #68
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Biggest Cy Young voting snub of the decade!

    I was watching as they announced the award and when I heard 'em say Porcello it lit a fire up in my anus...............I later found out that it was actually the 10 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell I devoured earlier that were causing such an effect as I spent the next couple hours flushing the toilet every few minutes, as the warm liquid would not stop squirting from my bunghole.

    But I still choose to blame Rick Porcello for wrecking my porcelain (and anus) which is why ever since I've called him Rick Porcelain
    Thanks, now I will have to remember if his name is Rick Porcelain or Rich Porcelain.


    Best thing you can do for your anus is switch to Taco Del Mar. That place is amazing.

  9. #69
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    10,858
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rougned Odor is ON FIRE! 3rd straight game with a HR & now 6 in his last 7 games.

    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Thanks, now I will have to remember if his name is Rick Porcelain or Rich Porcelain.


    Best thing you can do for your anus is switch to Taco Del Mar. That place is amazing.
    Have never been...but if it sells tacos I'm sure I'm gonna love it.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  10. #70
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what their tacos are like, I just buy the burritos there. Its similar to Subway where you go down a line and they make it for you on the spot.
    I tend to have them add every ingredient.... a little chicken, beef, chipotle, angeldust, guac... etc

  11. #71
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariners offense has been AIDS since July 1 which is nice for those in King County because they want 180 mil for a stadium lease

  12. #72
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the runtweight division Minny Mouse Johnson finally loses to Cejudo... can never count out an Olympic gold medalist.

  13. #73
    Senior Member JVHaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TJ Humbleshaw defeats Cody Douchebrandt in round 1 via KO

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    7,837
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My asss is dragging. So busy today here in Cleveland. Birthday boy is whipped. Had a blast though.

    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

  15. #75
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    17,555
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was so happy to see TJ finish Cody again.

    I was very surprised to see Johnson lose.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •