Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
LOL! Reminds me of the Pokemon Go ***** I saw on the internet a few days back. I think it was titled "Anny Aurora caught a rare Dickluxo"

This image is way funnier though. But if this is a diglett the I'm wondering what explains the evolved diglett form, "dugtrio"....particularly the Alolan form that has blonde hair at the tip :eek:

alola_diglett__dugtrio_by_evo_revo-dalnfg5.png

These ones? I guess this was how Diglett was depicted in Mein Kamph :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Its stupidass nickname day, do some nicknames for your team.

Mitch "haniger please" Haniger
Denard "superguillermo" Span
Jean "falling comet" Segura
Nelson "the chemist" Cruz
Kyle "meager" Seager
Mike "only the mailman walks" Zunino
Ryon "only the mailman walks" Healy
Cameron "tradebait" Maybin
Dee "only the mailman walks" Gordon (anyone see a problem with this lineup yet?)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
My main man crush JV facing the M's tonight. It'll be a game of wit, strategy & subterfuge, friends become enemies and enemies become friends...a classic death match battled to the bitter end...many will die but for the few who prosper, their names will be etched in stone and history will remember them as the heroes of the 21st century...songs will be written about them and blah, blah, blah....

Its stupidass nickname day, do some nicknames for your team.

Mitch "haniger please" Haniger
Denard "superguillermo" Span
Jean "falling comet" Segura
Nelson "the chemist" Cruz
Kyle "meager" Seager
Mike "only the mailman walks" Zunino
Ryon "only the mailman walks" Healy
Cameron "tradebait" Maybin
Dee "only the mailman walks" Gordon (anyone see a problem with this lineup yet?)

Time to get a new mailman? Like a really cool, bada$s inspirational mailman so when the next time they think to themselves "only the mailman walks" they'll be like "that dude's awesome, he gets all the hot chicks....maybe if I take more walks I'll be like him!"

I'd say The Chemist fits Cruz just fine.

My personal favorite nickname for Justin Verlander is "Kate Upton's Game-Used Dild0". In fact, it's the name of my fantasy team ;-)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was about to say that if he does to pitch underhand then at least Haniger and Cruz should be able to homer but he would shut down everyone else.

Members online