Thread: Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I’m stuck at work right now for 4 hours of overtime, so I can’t watch.
    It was taking him a lot of pitches to get through the first few innings but found his way out of trouble...these last few innings he's turned it up a notch and is knocking 'em down. 7 k's thru 6 IP & no ER.

Ozuna got it going in the first with a 2 run hit and Gyorko hit a HR in the 3rd or 4th
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flaherty - 6 IP, 3 H, 0 ER, 3 BB, 7 K (3.05 ERA)
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun fact: In 18 IP against the Brewers this season Jack Flaherty has 29 strikeouts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dee Gordon now doing some shortstop.. you just cant keep this fcking guy out of the lineup!!!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariners are great pythag***s (tm) 17 games over .500 but allowing 40 more runs than scored. I hope it gets really freaky, like 100 more runs than scored.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930