Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Trying to load up this new mp3 with sheet, everybody who puts out free ebooks seem to plop 2 pages per page. :-| I mean really guys....

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The only funny MLBer story I have is when I had a long staredown with Mike Cameron.

I was thinking "Id like to ask for his autograph, but if Im wrong I dont want to offend him as it will look like I think all super black dudes look like Mike Cameron."
He was thinking "Id like to give this homeless guy a dollar, but if Im wrong I dont want to offend him as it will look like I think all druggie bearded losers are homeless."

Neither of us said anything and to this day Im not quite sure if it was Mike Cameron. :lol:

LOL...quite a predicament the two of you found yourself in. I'm sure a lot of folks who have walked by me on the streets have pondered the same question regarding me and my "look".

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Ronald Acuna hits ANOTHER leadoff home run! His 5th in his last 6 games and third straight game with a HR.

That's his 16th HR of the year...yet he's missed half of the season. Only one player has more home runs since the All-Star break and his name is.............Matt Carpenter.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
btw, a bet was made earlier in the season that if Diaz gets 50 saves manager Servais has to get a LGBTq haircut. This bet was made before he was on pace for 60ish

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
btw, a bet was made earlier in the season that if Diaz gets 50 saves manager Servais has to get a LGBTq haircut. This bet was made before he was on pace for 60ish

In order for him to hold up his part of the deal he should have to get his hair done by a transgender person while his nails get polished by a lesbian and something else gets polished by a homosexual.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
maybe 50 saves = gay haircut
and 60 saves = fake **** (for the boys) :mrgreen:

btw, did you comment on which cartoon character has the hairiest ****? I thought you were one of the experts on such a topic.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Acuna - .276 avg (.276/.337/.539) 16 HR 37 RBI .876 OPS 8 SB (45 Runs, 34 XBH)

He's accomplished all this as a 20 year old who missed half the season. Pretty much half has hits (70) have gone for extra bases (34) & at his current pace in a 162 game season he'd score over 110 runs & hit exactly 40 home runs.

I know Juan Soto has been the frontrunner for NL ROY most of the season but he's now got competition. The two have the same amount of at-bats with similar stats too. Acuna has a little more home runs & extra base hits but the big difference being that Soto takes a lot more walks & has more hits while Acuna has a higher stolen base total. The also have a similar WAR (Acuna 1.9, Soto 2.0) but after today's day game Acuna has probably leap frogged him for the time being.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I once bought a large coffee on a nut freezing cold winter day for a homeless guy in Boston. As I was walking away, he dumped it out. I guess he didn't want sugar in his coffee. Oh well.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I once bought a large coffee on a nut freezing cold winter day for a homeless guy in Boston. As I was walking away, he dumped it out. I guess he didn't want sugar in his coffee. Oh well.

Yeah, never buy sht for them. They exist to be urinated on, not to socialize with. :grouphug:

Members online