User Tag List

Thread: AUGUST 2018 BGS & PSA GROUP SUBS - ALL WELCOME

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AUGUST 2018 BGS & PSA GROUP SUBS - ALL WELCOME

OK folks looks like a PSA / BGS war in August. Subs I am running are below
    They are turning the 10 days back on a few weeks AFTER Nationals according to discussions I've had today (Tuesday) with BGS. The BGS is whats publicly available for over 100 cards which we easily will meet with 60+ already in house Be advised- a few weeks means towards the end of August and NO ONE gets discounted pricing while they catch up

ALL ITEMS DUE AUGUST 25TH MAIL LATEST to give me time to enter and get the subs out August 28th. Get it here to my place on time = or wait until next subs I do in September

See me for my forms if you've never subbed with me before.

BGS = 10 DAY service $15 per card $1 autos ( I'm subsidizing $1 on the autos)
    No minimum amount you can send me 1 card or 50
    No need to differentiate card type unless its jumbo sized-- if jumbo see me there is a surcharge
    Jumbo would be anything bigger than 3 x 5 inches
    [B]BGS Non Guaranteed = see me on pricing and be prepared to wait 10-11 months to get stuff back. Frankly I'd use PSA if you resell and BGS if its for personal collection protection only.

PSA = Multiple subs being run

CC SPECIAL # 1= $16 per card for 15 business day "APPROXIMATE" service
    For cards with a declared value of $250 or less per card
    Please Note: Each Type Of Submission requires its own submission form.
    Regular size, Tallboy, Supersized and Coins/Pins are accepted. Supersized and Coins/Pins will each require their own submission form with separate shipping fees.
    EXCLUDES: T3, Dual Service Cards, tickets and packs

Turnaround time is approximately 15 business days, but can vary with demand. Turnaround does not include shipping or order entry time. Turnaround does not begin until the order is entered into the grading system. Its "about" 15 business days.

BULK 1 = $10.25 per card for 50 business day "approximate"
    RE-SLAB $7.25 per card = these vary - some pop early some pop late so no time promise here
    JERSEY SUB $10.25 per card for 50 business day "approximate"

See me any questions
    Jeff

p.s. Sorry my direct email is jeffv96masters@gmail.com
    Last edited by jeffv96masters; 08-01-2018 at 09:03 AM.