Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Thread: WINTER SALE - INSERTS/MEM/GRADED CARDS

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WINTER SALE - INSERTS/MEM/GRADED CARDS

All items are priced delivered and are sent in double bubble mailers that are well protected.
    I'll be listing tons of singles and graded items over the next 3 days while nationals is going on for those who can't make it. You will be sent a PayPal invoice for GOODS. Sorry I don't sell any other way = I'll pay the fees thanks.

Prices are close to, exactly at, or even below the LO Beckett pricing with shipping charges added. I package extremely well - I use hard Lexan protectors on all jersey pieces and autos. Single cards will be sandwiched appropriately in top loads/penny sleeves and further protected between thick pieces of cardboard.

Ask any questions before hand- my direct email is jeffv96masters@gmail.com see me on any item of interest

MULTIPLE CARD PURCHASES-- deduct $2.75 off the delivered price of the added item ( or more if its more than 2). When I priced them I added shipping into all the delivered costs. Deduct it obviously. I can add up to 10 cards into 1 package for $3.50 total. So say you want 2 cards- deduct the $2.75 delivered cost off item 2

EXAMPLE: card 1 is $7.75 delivered =card 2 is $9.75 delivered. Your cost will only be $14.75 delivered ($7.75 for item 1-item 2 is just $7 as I subtracted the shipping that was added)
    Understand??

Feel free to PM or post but frankly I'll be busy all day = email is fastest.

Many of these items came direct from the Box Breaks done in the Box Break section over the last 6 months
    Bigger pics can be found by going into my Card for Sale album- you'll see life sized shots there. Posting makes them smaller than my scans are so feel free anytime to view in the album.

As I sell will delete pics and list items as SOLD. Newbies- don't even bother asking unless another FCB member can vouch for you whose been here a while

Jeff

FIRST ITEM 2002 SPx #156 Robin Ventura Jersey/800 $4.50 delivered

SECOND ITEM 2002 SPx #137 Austin Kearns Autograph $6.75 delivered

THIRD ITEM 2002 SPx Winning Materials Base/Base Combo #BSG Sammy Sosa/Luis Gonzalez # 39/200 $9.00 delivered

FOURTH ITEM 2004 Flair Autograph #RB Rocco Baldelli # 117/180 $9.00 delivered

FIFTH ITEM 2004 Flair Diamond Cuts Game Used Pewter #AJ Andruw Jones # 73/125 $6.75 delivered

SIXTH ITEM 2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection #293 Tom Glavine Big League Heroes Jsy # 163/200 $9.75 delivered

SEVENTH ITEM 2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection #501 Frank Thomas History Makers Bat # 27/150 $11.00 delivered

SOLD

EIGHTH ITEM 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Reverse #160 Ozzie Smith #29/50 $22.75 delivered (will come with the hard Lexan protector you see here free of charge)

SOLD

I need to start scanning more so expect more to follow hot and heavy as I catch up

jeff
    Last edited by jeffv96masters; 08-09-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Folks the below items you can't even grade this cheap = so I'm losing money on most of these prices but whatever. I need to clear space here and feebay's not the answer on some of them. It costs $7.25 to grade one item ( bulk sub over 100 cards costs $7 plus 25 cents per item in declared value) so some of these not even making my fees back.

All are being sold to help me send shipments to people from the BOX BREAKS I do so its going to a good cause !!

$6.75 delivered each

$7.75 delivered

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More graded cards- I'l be doing more raw soon

$7.75 delivered each

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffv96masters View Post
    All items are priced delivered and are sent in double bubble mailers that are well protected.
    I'll be listing tons of singles and graded items over the next 3 days while nationals is going on for those who can't make it. You will be sent a PayPal invoice for GOODS. Sorry I don't sell any other way = I'll pay the fees thanks.

Prices are close to, exactly at, or even below the LO Beckett pricing with shipping charges added. I package extremely well - I use hard Lexan protectors on all jersey pieces and autos. Single cards will be sandwiched appropriately in top loads/penny sleeves and further protected between thick pieces of cardboard.

Ask any questions before hand- my direct email is jeffv96masters@gmail.com see me on any item of interest
    Feel free to PM or post but frankly I'll be busy all day ( I'm on vacation this week) so email is fastest.

Many of these items came direct from the Box Breaks done in the Box Break section over the last 6 months
    Bigger pics can be found by going into my Card for Sale album- you'll see life sized shots there. Posting makes them smaller than my scans are so feel free anytime to view in the album.

As I sell will delete pics and list items as SOLD. Newbies- don't even bother asking unless another FCB member can vouch for you whose been here a while

Jeff

EIGHTH ITEM 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Reverse #160 Ozzie Smith #29/50 $22.75 delivered (will come with the hard Lexan protector you see here free of charge)

I need to start scanning more so expect more to follow hot and heavy as I catch up

jeff
    I'll take this Ozzie but I want to see what else you have coming too.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Puckett or Twins stuff?
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bunch more graded then back to some raw

$8.75 delivered ( I have two of the Schmidt gems)

$11.00 delivered for the Frank Thomas below

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now on to raw. Unfortunately I can't just go searching for specific items / players - sorry guys .Just an FYI. I have tons of cards to scan and list on multiple areas so no time to stop and look. Remember- deduct $2.75 off the raw card prices afte rthe 1st one IF your buying more than 1 raw card because you don't have to pay the shipping charges on them ( all prices have s&h included delivered in case they sold individually). I can ship all the way up to 10 cards for $3.50.

Also- I'd recommend buying what you want first and paying. Email me as post 1 states
    I have no idea whats coming next may be a while before I hit another item you may want
    I'm just going thru a large box I set aside of box break pulls. No idea what it has .

The Hunter I found in the box unwrapped when I did my last 2003 POG break- hidden behind a panel
    Snuck in there somehow I guess but came unwrapped. The rest are direct from the boxes

JAY GIBBONS 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME #49 AUTOGRAPH/JSY $6.75 DELIVERED

TORII HUNTER 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME #96 JSY $5.75 DELIVERED

ROD CAREW 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME BRONZE #39 JACKET #139/150 $8.75 DELIVERED

SOLD

MIKE MUSSINA 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME #66 JSY $6.75 DELIVERED

CARLOS BELTRAN 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME BAT #20 $5.75 DELIVERED

GEORGE BRETT 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME BAT #53 $8.75 DELIVERED

FRANK THOMAS 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME PLAYER COLLECTION JERSEY #55/100 $9.75 delivered
    ( has touch of white showing on back upper left corner see pic please)

SOLD
    Last edited by jeffv96masters; 08-12-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will continue the pre-National sale just by keeping the same post rather than make a new one. I just renamed the post
    Sorry to a few people for not responding so quick.

GREG MADDUX 2008 MILESTONES & MOMENTS PRINTING PLATE MAGENTA 1/1 $35 DELIVERED

GREG MADDUX 2008 MILESTONES & MOMENTS PRINTING PLATE CYAN 1/1 $35 DELIVERED

TROY GLAUS 2004 ELITE EXTRA EDITION STATUS # 16/25 $10.75 DELIVERED

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take the ROD CAREW 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME BRONZE #39 JACKET #139/150 $8.75*

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winter sale already ! Only kidding ! Good luck with the sales.