Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Just starting. Have tons of brand new cards to sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 3, 2018
Hey everyone,

I am new here and just wanted you all to know I am selling some cards. I am just beginning, and have put tons of hours in and slowly but surely I am getting more people but it is slow this moment. I have a lot of 2018 Donruss optics. I have cards on e bay and Facebook. Just search my name and you will see. I am willing to negotiate any of them. Please if any of you guys could help me get started and maybe get that first sale I would so appreciate it. I have ohtanis, trouts, and many more. Just let me know what players you are interested in and I will see if I have them. I have so many cards not posted yet cause it takes time. But please just let me know and I would be so happy to help you guys out. Thanks for everything!!!

Aug 3, 2018
I don’t think I have any of those with me. I have so many cards back home I am going to grab soon and will let you know. Sorry for the late reply

Aug 3, 2018
Not just yet because I am new just let me know what you are looking for. I am in the process now of getting them up. I am trying just a lot of work.

Members online

Latest posts