Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

15% off ebay coupon over 25.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
One of my least favorite promotions since every offer is responded to with a price a above ebay because I'm getting a discount.

So not only does eBay offer sellers the opportunity to make more sales but some also feel I need to split it with them.

LOL

PRONTO15

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I grabbed a card I've been watching a long time. Funny thing I paid about a third of the price of my original offer. Needless to say I'm glad he turned it down and I watched the price fall.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
This is BS. I committed to $100 worth of cards from 1 seller Sunday night, watched/waited Monday for a promotion, then went ahead and paid Monday afternoon (because I'm a good buyer). F U, eBay.

Dec 4, 2008
Personally I always develop a running queue of fixed price stuff and when the coupon or bucks promo comes up I am ready to act. If it is best offer I message first to make sure they will accept in time to hit the promo.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts