Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

“Coolest Topps baseball card from every year”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I think you either need to go into something like this to find humor or oddball (52 Topps Zernial), greatness of the card itself (71 Munson - And I agree one of the greatest card images ever, if not THE greatest) or it just becomes a popularity contest with high dollar rookies and stars otherwise. We all have our own favorites, but can anyone actually say a 1981 Tops Joe Petteni is a "cool" card in any category of cool? No! A top 10 worst looking card, Maybe. The cards are mediocre at best for many of the selections, although I think they did nail a couple, but that is strictly only my opinion.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I'm really surprised that they didn't even consider Topps Finest for the 90s. They had Topps Chrome though.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I'm really surprised that they didn't even consider Topps Finest for the 90s. They had Topps Chrome though.
Absolutely! How could they not pick 1993 Finest as the best from that year?? It was THE game changer and what everyone was chasing.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Absolutely! How could they not pick 1993 Finest as the best from that year?? It was THE game changer and what everyone was chasing.

Probably because the list is limited to flagship (with a parallel-like thing like Chrome accepted).

If it was any base card from each year, my list would have a few Stadium Club's in it.

Members online