Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 8/13 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Had game rain delay last night - 9:30 supper - took one of players out , other one we host had G/F in town . Seven of us to Texas Road house = $100.00 counting tip . The other players G/F is from New Orleans and has the sweetest drawl . I told the player " I was young once " we'll talk later LOL .
Did get one auto of away team- I'd been talking to his grand parents - Phillies farm team first baseman Stokes . Day game today then NINE days no games here , only eight more home games = fast season .
Here's a rule SAL has - don't know other leagues- if road trip 500 miles they get a day off ---- now there's one trip 490 miles no day off LOL

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning all. doesn't matter what time I go to bed I wake up to/from something at 3:30 almost precisely every night
today happens to be one of the days o can't get back to sleep

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Worked until 8 or later Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Last night I got off about 6:30. Still didn't feel like mowing the lawn after working all of those hours this past week. Pea harvest will be slowing down starting today. I'm thinking there are four possible guys left to bring me some trucks to dump

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Bad flooding around here winding down, actually nice out there now. Backyard still jungle-like...

Members online