Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 8/15***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Awake....taking wife to work this morning. Hey, one of us has to work, so it might as well be her!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. I'm sick of pea harvest, and I'm getting tired of how inconsiderate farmers can be. Was on my way home last night, and got a notification that I had a voicemail that was left an hour before I got the notification. There's very little cell service at our receiving location. So I listen to it, and it's the office calling to tell me there was a truck headed my way. So I get a hold of the farmer that was supposedly bringing me a truck. He had a custom harvester harvest his stuff and that it was him that I needed to get a hold of. Call the kid, and he asks if we could meet at 9 in the morning to dump two trucks. I agree since I wasn't going to stay late. I show up at the receiving station, get everything going and he doesn't show up. Sent him a text at 10, he read it and didn't reply so I called him close to noon and he didn't answer so I went back to town for lunch. With my luck, he will call around 4 or 5 to dump the trucks tonight

Members online