Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 8/19 ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee - may sunshine make you happy today ------------------ my twins turn THREE -grandkids - big party

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
went to a high school reunion party last night - multi years - free food / alcohol but I can't drink . Had an Elvis actor sing -- not my style LOL .

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Still sounds like fun... I never got to do the High School reunion thing... not a big thing here in Europe. Sometimes old classmates get together for a drink or something but no fancy evening with music and food and all that...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Wasn't my class . I worked at a private rec center for years -thousands of members - live bands / dances with 200 there , 200 plus on swim team , ETC and most went to same schools so wide friend ages . Last night group several years younger at a nice farm maybe 30 people there . My 50th HS reunion two years -hope to make it . 428 in class maybe 100 no longer with us .
AS for up too early when you get my age you get up for bathroom when you wake up LOL - sleep disorders don't help

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning. Waking up to an empty house this morning, got the kids moved in. The wife and I will probably go eat a lunch somewhere that wont cost 100 dollars...anymore.