Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's inserts/ oddball experts come in.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
Can anyone tell me about print runs for 1996 Topps Stadium Clubs with silver foil (Not the extreme players). Ive come across one i need for my player collection but the price seemed steep and before paying id figure out whats really going on with these.

Also, how difficult was it for any of you to find the 1991 Topps Stadium Club preproductions with the Canseco RC on the back?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
From what I remember reading somewhere the 1996 Topps Stadium Clubs with silver foil were available in mini-cereal box type boxes available only at certain retail stores.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
nevermore said:
From what I remember reading somewhere the 1996 Topps Stadium Clubs with silver foil were available in mini-cereal box type boxes available only at certain retail stores.

That's my understanding as well. They certainly shouldn't be priced more than a buck or two for a star.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
Thanks for your quick replies. So 35 would be entirely too much for it. Any info on the 91 preproductions?

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
TramFan3 said:
Thanks for your quick replies. So 35 would be entirely too much for it. Any info on the 91 preproductions?

$35 is WAAY to much! I wouldn't pay more than one to two dollars for it. I'm sure many of these silver variations are sitting around in boxes because because people think it is the base card. If you look around at shows I'm sure you'll eventually find one in the dime box somewhere.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
No, it was a guy at a show. He has a lot of Trammell stuff, and a hand full of things I need, but his prices seem high, though a lot of the things I never see for sale.

Latest posts