Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wieters question- Elite Ceiling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
What do you think the ceiling is for his Elite rookie card?
Opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I grabbed two. First O's game this year. Will also be going in June when they beat the stinkin' Mets.

ThoseBackPages said:
70Chip said:
ThoseBackPages said:
P_Manning 18 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

$4000

QFT

40,000 Those Baltimore fans are nuts....and I live here

Watching the beginning of tonights O's game, they advertised that there are (plenty) of tickets still available for tomorrows game

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Same here - I am going... Will do my usual O's tradition by going to Sliders/Pickles before the game. Cheap beers and good burgers! Stadium drinks and food are ridiculously expensive!

Will be there between 4-430pm! Go O's!!!

70Chip, why aren't you excited?! I haven't been this excited since 1997 when the O's went to the playoffs! Now we have the youngsters, and Nolan hit a home run in 3 straight games!!!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Same here. It's been a long time since I have been this excited about O's baseball. The future just looks so promising.

excel_B said:
Same here - I am going... Will do my usual O's tradition by going to Sliders/Pickles before the game. Cheap beers and good burgers! Stadium drinks and food are ridiculously expensive!

Will be there between 4-430pm! Go O's!!!

70Chip, why aren't you excited?! I haven't been this excited since 1997 when the O's went to the playoffs! Now we have the youngsters, and Nolan hit a home run in 3 straight games!!!

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Looks like our O's outfield might becoming one of the best platoons in MLB - newcomer Reimold, Adam Jones and Nick Markakis. We have a dependable 4th OF in Pie with a strong arm (Unfortunately for Lou Montanez who's out for the year with torn thumb). Lou might be out of the door since Reimold has gotten everyone's attention...

What do you think?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
could be the other way around. lou's bat might make him a viable utility guy considering he was once a SS. personally im all about keeping lou around for timely hits later in the game. he proved last year he can handle MLB pitching.

pie's a good guy but he just hasn't proven anything yet with the O's or the Cubs.

my seats are behind 3rd base dugout sec 48 row WW, where are you?

excel_B said:
Looks like our O's outfield might becoming one of the best platoons in MLB - newcomer Reimold, Adam Jones and Nick Markakis. We have a dependable 4th OF in Pie with a strong arm (Unfortunately for Lou Montanez who's out for the year with torn thumb). Lou might be out of the door since Reimold has gotten everyone's attention...

What do you think?

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I will be in between first base and foul pole - section 12 TT

I think I will have to agree with you about Lou. Didn't know he played SS before! We could use him at SS since Cesar can't hit!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Maybe he wont play today and will make his debut tomorrow night. Just found out yesterday I got 4 nice tickets to the game(only way I go to an O's game is they are free). Taking the 5 year old to her 1st baseball game.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
Just a quick opinion question, If Wieters hits .290 with 13 Hrs the rest of the season will you be able to pick up these for under $100?