Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cal Ripken, Jr. collector's thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saucywombat

Feb 4, 2010
Folly Beach, SC
RipkenRaw.jpg

Picked this up recently to complete the entire 90's run of Ripken Finest Refractors.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I have 1 of theses 1996 Liberty sports if anyones interested shoot me a PM/Offer heres a scan there is some UV coating spots on the card :???:
libertys.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I have several other No Names from the set too Tuna if interested, some in better shape than others

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I was reading about the 1982 Fleer Test card the other day and discovered Fleer only made 100 sheets of cards to sample the paper quality of the product. I then found a full, flat (not rolled up) uncut sheet of test cards that had 4 Ripkens on it. It has 2 Ripken versions and 2 Ripken/Ford versions. So let the experts speak, what do you guys think the sheet would fetch in auction?

Does anyone have any input on this?

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
1997PinnacleCertifiedMirrorRed.jpg1997PinnacleCertifiedMirrorGold.jpg
A nice mailday brought me closer to a rainbow. Just need a blue to fall in my price range. I find it kind of funny I got the Gold first and that was 5 years ago! :???:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Ripken signing the cards

[video=youtube;6ApoHlYwEKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6ApoHlYwEKc#![/video]

Last edited:

Members online