Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cal Ripken, Jr. collector's thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I finally got this set put together. Someone had been buying all the k's and I had been out bid on 8 others and so this one came my way. I gave more than an on card sp auto of cal for a letter k/25. crazy, huh?
th_scan052012.jpg

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Nice vid Russ.
Did you see they threw the next card right on top of the first one? Me thinks there could be some black on the back of #2 as he presses down on it.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
If this was hand auto'd also instead of a copied auto it would be pretty much a have to have as a ripken collector. Since it isn't and there are 100 of them I'll wait it out.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Since the switch and all the PM's getting switched.. I thought I would ask to see which of you Ripken Collectors
asked me about my 2009 Ultimate Patch Card.
Here is my card..

up-cr.jpg

and since I won this card last night it is now available..

ripken7.jpg

Send me a pm if you are still interested...

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Need some opinions on this one from the Ripken experts. Is it the promo?

3e181b6b-eadd-4b96-b1ce-53b3c753f22a.jpg

Looks to be, the best way to tell is that black chunk of dirt under the "R" in Ripken. On the non promo it touches the orange-red band, and as you can see on your scan there is a gap

brian46256qqv

Mar 26, 2012
1995 Pinnacle Holofoil Artist Proof. Anybody seen any of these? When I bought this the guy also had a Bonds Swingmen and I have seen the Thomas on a collectors website.

DSC_8933.jpg

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
1995 Pinnacle Holofoil Artist Proof. Anybody seen any of these? When I bought this the guy also had a Bonds Swingmen and I have seen the Thomas on a collectors website.

DSC_8933.jpg

I have a copy of that card in my collection. If I remember correctly they are all made that way with no variations.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Hey Ripken collectors!

I may have a bead on a 1996 Upper Deck Diamond Destiny Gold. I want to pick it up for resale and didn't know what I should offer the guy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Eddie

Latest posts