Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cal Ripken, Jr. collector's thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Another Ripken promo:

50228e01ac0be_91673b.jpg

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I just remember it by knowing you want the "A" non-die-cut and the "B" and "C" die-cut. That covers all the sub 100 print runs for any player.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Anyone want a 98 Panini Venezuelan sticker? The sticker had been adhered to the sticker book, so the front is OK but the back is the page it was stuck to (says Orel Hersheiser on back). I haven't been able to track down an unused sticker, so I bought a page from the sticker book to get the Alomar, and Ripken was on the same page. Will send it for free to the first person who PM's me. [UPDATE - CARD IS TAKEN]

NextDocument.jpg

Last edited:

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Anyone want a 98 Panini Venezuelan sticker? The sticker had been adhered to the sticker book, so the front is OK but the back is the page it was stuck to (says Orel Hersheiser on back). I haven't been able to track down an unused sticker, so I bought a page from the sticker book to get the Alomar, and Ripken was on the same page. Will send it for free to the first person who PM's me. [UPDATE - CARD IS TAKEN]

View attachment 69228

PM sent...

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
I won serial #04 /15 of this card from Probstein back in January for $103.51. The rest of the cards I won arrived without this card. Mr Probstein says this card was erroneously mailed to another customer by mistake but nothing to worry about because the card is being mailed back to him and eventually will be mailed to me. Long story short, Mr Probstein offered to give me rufund until he gets the crad back and will be sold back to me. Well on April 9, this auction ended at 8:09 PM and I'm stuck like glue on the computer just waiting for this thing to end. The last couple of seconds I placed my max of $106 and wham!, won it with a discount at $68.78. Now I can set this aside and move on. Here is card #11 /15....

attachment.php

looks pretty good with the one I already have...

attachment.php

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Here are two framed canvas collection auto's, both are #'d /5.
9c94c100a40a653bc81776b8b40627f2.jpg

f14dcf27d862f692a7aa2e4b126233bf.jpg

Those are absolutely fantastic, with great autos. Over the years I have had a hand full of the framed autos but have not kept any in my collection because the autos have looked terrible in my opinion. Yours are keepers for sure.

Members online