Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Since the last time I posted it and it disappeared I will try again!!!!!

Picked this up to help complete my old project (5 more Dual Autos and the Jumbo Blue Jersey)

Griffey05ReflectionsDualAUBurrell.jpg

Now for the new project....Like the set in 2005 and since they put Griffey in it I thought it would be a fun project

SEE PAGE 19 for an Update on the Heroes Set

robe28

Aug 10, 2008
Mailday,

Love the new stuff guys, i see Brinn is getting rid of a few high end stuff. A bit out of my league unfortunately. Wouldn't mind a griffey homer soon, can't remember the last. Big thanks to bruce for helping me get the bat auto card below.

Rob

img311.jpg

img310.jpg

img309.jpg

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Couple of things, first some great news...

I have been telling myself not to buy anything else, but I was really wanting to complete the rainbow of 1996 Select Certified cards. Well today, for some reason I decided to check Beckett Marketplace and found the last one - the Artist's Proof card. I got it for less than 10 delivered. So, hopefully it'll be here soon.

Second, it might just be that the guy was lazy and didn't feel like scanning in his own card but this auction 2001 Sweet Spot Auto is using the same exact photo from the auction that I recently won. In fact he is using the exact same description. Hopefully he's just extremely lazy and has no imagination to create his own listings. Just a heads up, maybe(hopefully) nothing.

Oh, as far as the card you're talking about Roy...I wish...

Bruce

Members online