Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
I saw this on ebay last week and put a bid in and then later realized Roy was selling it. Well, I won the auction and before I can pay, Roy says not to worry and sends it for free. Thank you very much!
1999FleerBrilliantsBlue-1.jpg

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
LaneyB said:
I saw this on ebay last week and put a bid in and then later realized Roy was selling it. Well, I won the auction and before I can pay, Roy says not to worry and sends it for free. Thank you very much!

very cool,now go find the 24k gold

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
LaneyB said:

very cool,now go find the 24k gold
1999FleerBrilliants24-Karat.jpg

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Okay, so the mail arrived a little early today, I got two envelopes - one big and one small. Inside the big was...

2006UltimateBuybackRookie.jpg

Thanks again Magic for holding onto this for me.

Bruce

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
LaneyB said:
Okay, so the mail arrived a little early today, I got two envelopes - one big and one small. Inside the big was...

2006UltimateBuybackRookie.jpg

Thanks again Magic for holding onto this for me.

Bruce
looks good, glad it got there safe ;) , enjoy

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Hey guys, I know this is a really really really long shot, but if any of you come across this, please think about me...
ex2001ecnow.jpg

That is my new most wanted non-auto card.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Colts1888, nice autos!

I also got this in the mail today, I've been wanting one since they first hit ebay. It's a very nice card in person.
2008ToppsUpdateBlack.jpg

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
thanks laney I really like Griffey so figured Id pick some up even though the rios was more for my rios collection

o wow I totally forgot about htis one

chrisstuff012.jpg

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Yeap got emails. Everyting was good. Its been slow here. trying to get some cards again. I just pick up a green crusade but nothing major. Hws everything

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Hi Bruce. Long time. Great collection you have going on there. I need to regain some stuff myself. LMK if you have any leads :cool:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
spikes said:
Hi Bruce. Long time. Great collection you have going on there. I need to regain some stuff myself. LMK if you have any leads :cool:
got 20-30K?? ;) :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts