Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
magicpapa said:
spikes said:
Hi Bruce. Long time. Great collection you have going on there. I need to regain some stuff myself. LMK if you have any leads :cool:
got 20-30K?? ;) :lol: :lol:

Not now but I can get my daugther to start making them with construction paper. :lol:

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Hey Bruce.....is that just a regular Topps or is that the card from the Chicago newspapers? I need to pick one up too.

edit: good luck with the Credentials. I love those (all years).

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Cobra29svt said:
Hey Bruce.....is that just a regular Topps or is that the card from the Chicago newspapers? I need to pick one up too.

That topps card is from the 08 Topps Update set, they're serial numbered to 57.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
LaneyB said:
Cobra29svt said:

That topps card is from the 08 Topps Update set, they're serial numbered to 57.

Thanks. I only found 1 listed. About $40. Oh well....I can wait.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
muskiesfan said:
spikes said:
Just drop to say hi.

:p

Spikes!! Glad to see you drop by. I hope everything is going well your way. I hope the Holidays were great for you and your family.

Joe

Joe,

long time. Everything is good around here. Hopefully I can start doing some trading around again.

spikes

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
spikes said:
muskiesfan said:
spikes said:
Just drop to say hi.

Spikes!! Glad to see you drop by. I hope everything is going well your way. I hope the Holidays were great for you and your family.

Joe

Joe,

long time. Everything is good around here. Hopefully I can start doing some trading around again.

spikes

Happy to see you back, hope you stick around for awhile.

Roy

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Roy Birchler said:
spikes said:
muskiesfan said:
spikes said:
Just drop to say hi.

Joe

Joe,

spikes

Happy to see you back, hope you stick around for awhile.

Roy

Roy,

I'll stick around for a while but just doing small stuff. I wont be competing with the high rollers any more :lol:

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Had a great mailday today, I made them into clickable thumbmails so they wouldn't take up much space. The 1989 UD card is the 1999 Jumbo auto.

th_2001SPGameUsedJerseyAuto.jpg

th_2004SPABuyback7.jpgth_2004UltimatePatchSignature.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Bruce- Absolutely amazing mailday brother. Congrats on some great pick ups! The 89 Jumbo is just sick.

Spikes- Glad to hear things are going well. It's nice to see you made it. Are you looking for anything particular? Are you trading for Griffey or trading Griffeys?

Joe

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
LaneyB-
Congrats on such a milestone! Roy, you were working on something along those lines as well, did you ever accomplish this?
I managed to pick up the other Xtra Edition for cheap, so I'll share it as well!
1997SportsIllustratedExtraEdition15.jpg

1997 Sports Illustrated Extra Edition #'d 083/500

I've been working on posting what is left of my Griffey collection, if anyone has/knows some of the oddballs I need help with, I would GREATLY appreciate any information!

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Great looking piece you got there Roy, nice price too. I got this in the mail today. I am thinking about getting the others, who knows though.
2008UltimateSignedJersey.jpg

Members online

Latest posts