Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Roy Birchler said:
Not me on either card. Wanted to see the buyback auction continue, was wondering how much it would go for.

Roy

Me too. I might have taken a shot at it. Big might though.

Bruce

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
seeing how u guys are the griffey guys i would like to know your thoughts i am looking to buy a griffey family set of 3 cards signed by jr sr and graig from line rock did they sign these cards they signed the back of them just want to be safe cause i would like to add another griffey graph to my collection

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
devin said:
seeing how u guys are the griffey guys i would like to know your thoughts i am looking to buy a griffey family set of 3 cards signed by jr sr and graig from line rock did they sign these cards they signed the back of them just want to be safe cause i would like to add another griffey graph to my collection

Devin,

I believe several of have those cards/sets. I've got one and they did sign on the back of the cards. Not a bad set which you can pick up on the cheap for the most part.

Bruce

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
thanks for the input i might put an offer in for them if i get it ill let u guys know! and if i dont and i get the other ill do the same btw u guys have great collections of griffey

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
devin said:
thanks for the input i might put an offer in for them if i get it ill let u guys know! and if i dont and i get the other ill do the same btw u guys have great collections of griffey
there is/was a rep from limerock selling sets, (backdoored-leftovers) the pack inserted ones were numbered /
limerockauto.jpg

limerock-1.jpg

either way as far as i know autos are legit

robe28

Aug 10, 2008
Mailday!

img308.jpg

I love the new baseball heroes set, they look nice.

Great new cards everyone and how about that Phelps swimmer, UNBELIEVABLE!!

Rob

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
Mail day!! Nice mail day robe28!

kgj15.jpg

Members online