Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Hey, i think i am going too! I sent you a PM...email me at [email protected], we should meet up somewhere

c&cfan said:
muskiesfan said:
Hey guys. I wanted to say thank you because everyone has been so helpful in keeping their eyes open in trying to help me find the cards I need for my Reflections set.

I hate to ask again, but there are 3 other cards I am looking for and I was wondering if anyone might know where I could find them. I check eBay daily and have not seen one. They are:

2006 Topps Finest Green Refractor
2006 Topps Finest Black Refractor
2006 Topps Finest Black Xfractor

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Joe

Hey Joe, I am going to the East Coast National tomorrow and will keep an eye out for those cards. Chris

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Mailday.
2005-Artifacts-PatchAuto.jpg

phxsunsfan

Aug 13, 2008
Picked up these cards today at the show. Love the Griffey since he had room to make his auto larger then usual:

Scan10001.jpg

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
Weimer said:
What's the BV on the buyback that I purchased? I honestly have no clue.

Beckett does not list it. It is not a buyback, it was a promo card given to dealers who bought a certain amount of 95 SP. There seem to be several thousand of them. UD was giving them out as replacements for redemptions that could not be redeemed.

Roy

c&cfan

Aug 14, 2008
Long Island,NY
muskiesfan said:
Chris- Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it. Glad to see you made it over too. :D

Joe

Hey Joe, sorry but I did not locate any of those cards. I did meet up with John (jpcz), he is a great guy. Their was not too much Griffey stuff, kind of dissapointing.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Nice ot meet you too, Chris! Cool to meet someone from the boards, let alone from the Griffey thread! Did you ever pick up that /100?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
c&cfan said:
muskiesfan said:
Chris- Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it. Glad to see you made it over too. :D

Joe

Hey Joe, sorry but I did not locate any of those cards. I did meet up with John (jpcz), he is a great guy. Their was not too much Griffey stuff, kind of dissapointing.

joe, sorry, just got the xfractors here, red, green, black, and a white lookin one :shock:

Members online

Latest posts