Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Chris- No worries brother. I appreciate you taking the time to look. It's cool that you and John got to meet up. I'm pretty sure you're both alright. ;)

Magic- Is that the black xfractor from 2006 Finest? I am missing that one. I've never seen the white looking one from 2006.

Joe

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Chris- No worries brother. I appreciate you taking the time to look. It's cool that you and John got to meet up. I'm pretty sure you're both alright. ;)

Magic- Is that the black xfractor from 2006 Finest? I am missing that one. I've never seen the white looking one from 2006.

Joe
/25
2006blackX.jpg

oh heres that white looking one :lol: :lol:
white.jpg

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Mailday, this is the only one I've ever seen.
2004-SS-BatBarrelAuto.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
laneyb- I gotta chime in... I love that bat barrell card!! Holy moly that card is sweet! Nice pickup.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Absolutely stunning card Bruce. That is awesome.

Magic- I didn't even think about 1/1s when I asked about the white looking one. :oops: Let me know about the black, I could use that. I could use the white one too, but that's not going to happen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
nice one laneyb ;)

joe email me a offer , ill dbl check on the green ref i thought i had one

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
Roy Birchler said:
badmajama said:
nice cards y'all! I take it my dual Mantle/Griffey auto isn't that great. :|

Man I had to go back several pages to find it. Great card, I consider mine the centerpiece of my collection.

Roy

It made my day! I was just amazed nobody saw or didn't think it was cool. I was starting to think people thought it was fake and didn't want to say anything.

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
it is HOT in Arizona! even at night. I've been to Florida and have had cooler nights there than here.

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
I didn't win that dual jersey auto of Sr. and Jr. Brinn won that and outbid me at $360!!! how does this guy buy all these sweet cards, plus not a member to any sports card message board that I know of, and not show them off? Is this guy loooooaaaaddddeeeeeddddd and not want the attention? Does anyone know him?

badmajama

Aug 11, 2008
LaneyB said:
Your nighttime is my daytime, I am on the other side of the earth right now.

oh gawl dang! I'm up because that bat barrel is up in an hour and 20 minutes and I might pull the trigger on it.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
badmajama said:
LaneyB said:
Your nighttime is my daytime, I am on the other side of the earth right now.

I'm sorry for not knowing, but its a guess, are you in Iraq?

No, I'm in Afghanistan. I've been here since April and will most likely be here until after the new year.

Bruce

On a side note - I've got that Joe Morgan/Griffey Jr Ultimate dual auto 81/250. I'm not the biggest fan of dual auto's, anyone want to trade me for a single auto card?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts