Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sevilst

Apr 6, 2014
I thought the Emerald "Moments" were the ones produced to /30?

I know Baseball Card Pedia states your above percentage (Emerald 10%, Purple 20%, and 70% Orange), but I'm looking at a baseball Beckett Almanac and that's stating that the Emerald Moments are produced to /30. I'm wondering which is the correct info...

Emerald Moments are /30 and as MP stated the Griffey Moment (non all-star) was never made.

Seasons are rare but not stated print run of /30

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
figured I'd ask again............... anyone interested in one of theses?
get-attachmentaspx_zpsd061efae.jpg

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
So was the Purple Crusade PSA 10 high, low, or as expected? Almost seems low to me if the Red is really $8k+.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
So was the Purple Crusade PSA 10 high, low, or as expected? Almost seems low to me if the Red is really $8k+.

I was thinking it would bring around $700-750. I think it brought great money, although if it ended at a better time (6:00-7:00PM PST) it might have brought a little more. The last PSA 10 sale was around $700 a little less than a year ago. Compared to the Red/25, I guess it was low, but you can't really compare anything to the Red/25, except maybe 98 Essential Credentials Future, Flair Perfect 10, and a few of the lower #d Cramers

Members online