Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
So, I need ONE press proof from Donruss/Leaf/Studio to have all of Griffeys Press Proofs from the 1990s... and I've never seen one. Can anyone confirm they made press proofs for the 1996 Donruss checklists? It looks like this:

View attachment 57153

The press proof does have a bronze type of finish and has no indication on the back that it is a press proof. It took me a LONG time to find this one back in the day!!

I'll always be a 'Kid'...like THE 'KID'!

Attachments

• 1449034284302.jpg
    1449034284302.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 40

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
The press proof does have a bronze type of finish and has no indication on the back that it is a press proof. It took me a LONG time to find this one back in the day!!

I'll always be a 'Kid'...like THE 'KID'!

Wanna help a brother out?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
/10

2004donrusstimeless.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
2006bazooka.jpg

[h=3]Mini-Exclusives[/h] Inserted into Rip cards in 2006 Allen and Ginter, these mini cards are an additional 25 mini cards toward the base set. The cards feature additional pictures that are different from the base set for each player, and are printed on gray cardstock.
miniripped.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
2001utt.jpg

[h=3]Magic Numbers Game Jersey[/h] Each Magic Game Jersey is serial-numbered to 150 copies and available in the following parallels.

• Red (serial-numbered to 30 copies)
  • Copper (serial-numbered to 24 copies)
  • Silver (serial-numbered to 20 copies)
  • Gold (serial-numbered to 15 copies)

[h=3]Signatures[/h] Each Signature is serial-numbered to 150 copies and available in the following parallels.

• Copper (serial-numbered to 70 copies)
  • Silver (serial-numbered to 24 copies)
  • Gold (serial-numbered to 15 copies)

Sevilst

Apr 6, 2014
Still seeking out a 1997 finest embossed refractor to complete mine and my fathers collection - willing to pay decent price from one collector to another. Would mean a lot we've been collecting for about 20 years together also willing to trade + cash I have a lot of rare high end autos, refractors, game used etc - Mariners only!
Please PM if you are selling or willing to sell for the right price - not buying to flip want to complete a refractor collection and would love to gift this to my dad for Christmas.

PayPal ready.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Still seeking out a 1997 finest embossed refractor to complete mine and my fathers collection - willing to pay decent price from one collector to another. Would mean a lot we've been collecting for about 20 years together also willing to trade + cash I have a lot of rare high end autos, refractors, game used etc - Mariners only!
Please PM if you are selling or willing to sell for the right price - not buying to flip want to complete a refractor collection and would love to gift this to my dad for Christmas.

PayPal ready.

I would If I Could........ :?

1997toppsMit1998StarsandSteel022_zps65c3b716.jpg

Last edited:

Members online