Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sevilst

Apr 6, 2014
Hey all, looking for any variations of the 2010 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey Griffey (specifically the white, black solid, not black with jersey holes in it) or if there are any other variations out there please let me know.

Hoping someone has a couple of them so I can buy them in a lot (trying for all variations of this set)

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

flarick

Apr 30, 2009
South Florida
Hey all, looking for any variations of the 2010 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey Griffey (specifically the white, black solid, not black with jersey holes in it) or if there are any other variations out there please let me know.

Hoping someone has a couple of them so I can buy them in a lot (trying for all variations of this set)

View attachment 70773

I have the patch, white and black with holes jerseys and have been looking for the red jersey. Saw the red one in '10 but didn't get it. Anyone else seen the red one?

Sevilst

Apr 6, 2014
Never seen the red one?! Does that mean there could be a red patch /25? Do you have a pic of yours so far? Would love to see!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
hg.jpg

flair.jpg

97stat.jpg

01hotgloves.jpg

2006hotglove.jpg

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts