Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Hey guys. I had a nice little mailday today. My first mailday on the new boards. Here it is:

2005ReflectionsBase6.jpg

It goes very nicely with these:

Reflections1.jpg

I now have all 6 of the base. I can cross that off the list. 31 down, 16 to go.

Joe

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys,

Another Beckett transplant (johncyr). I went with a little safer screen name this time. Just wanted to say hi! Thanks to Magicpapa for re-directing me here.
Here's my latest Griffey pick up. My favorite by far! Just came in today. Still looking for the ever elusive Masterpieces Stroke of Genius Griffey auto, though.

Thanks,
John
GriffeyMasterpieces5x7Auto.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Great card John! Very nice.

I had to update my sig. I thought I was further along in my Reflections set. I had to recount them! :lol: With Kenny's help, I'll be able to add another one to it soon. :D

Joe

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
are we there yet :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock:

hiya's great stuff guys, and laneyb WHOA......... :shock:
been super slow here, theres a auto on its way here, i hope it makes it, so just this for now
99SPxRadianceed100.jpg(prettier in person)

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Magic, nice card.

Joe, I think John has made it, I let him know about it the other day. I might have an expensive mailday to post, the card is only a few miles from the house (according to delivery confirmation), but the mail doesn't arrive until around 2pm, I'm staying up tonight...

Bruce

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts