Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
7Fscy4P.gif

All credit to Mouschi for the walkthrough in another thread.

Got a sweeeeet card coming in the mail on Monday from Joey that should look awesome in .gif mode...

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Awesome. I wonder (I'll look at some point) to see if there is an app to avoid the "GIF" showing.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

ckurdelski

Jul 4, 2012
1995 Pinnacle "Select" Artists Proofs

Pinnacle _ Checklist - Artists Proof - Test Issue.JPG

Quick survey, who owns 1995 Pinnacle AP's with the alternate foil from 1995 Select?

Had the below for a while, and just picked up the four player chase CL too

Curious if any others exist, seems to be a Series 2 thing...

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
View attachment 68608

Quick survey, who owns 1995 Pinnacle AP's with the alternate foil from 1995 Select?

Had the below for a while, and just picked up the four player chase CL too

Curious if any others exist, seems to be a Series 2 thing...

I had bought one from the same guy you bought the 4 player from. You got a great deal as the first one he listed much better brought $1500

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
A big thank you to Joey for working with me on a deal for a card I've been chasing for awhile. Just got it in hand this afternoon and couldn't help myself...

rN8yGwe.gif

This and a few other pickups were enough to update the collection picture:

2v0fi3m.jpg

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
A big thank you to Joey for working with me on a deal for a card I've been chasing for awhile. Just got it in hand this afternoon and couldn't help myself...

rN8yGwe.gif

This and a few other pickups were enough to update the collection picture:

2v0fi3m.jpg

Some of my favorites. Never owned a 97-98 Preferred Precious Metals though.

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
What are yours numbered to?

My 2015 is 3/5

My 2014 is 1/10

In his listing, you can clearly see the 2015 in the top left corner of the main image is 3/5 with the same image, same alignment of the patch etc. It's my card

In his listing, you can't really make out the serial number on the 2014, but again its the same image and same alignment of the patch. It's clearly my card.

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
Edit: exchanged some longer messages with him....just a passionate collector looking to find cards. nothing nefarious going on, unless you were excited about maybe trying to buy one of the cards he listed!

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Just an FYI , I saw a 40th Anniversary of Mariners SI Special Edituon w Griffey on cover at store today. Some of you may be interested in.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Latest posts