Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Hostage Holder there...I gave up on seeing a reasonable price for one. There is a difference between pricing something due to limited quantity and real demand for said limited quantity item and that is definitely a specialty piece only certain buyers will find appealing.

Many people don't fully grasp that just because something is rare, doesn't mean that it is going to be highly sought after by the masses.

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
I just looked around too and saw a few Belle 1995 Score Samples with the black lettering, but nobody else. Curious that there are multiple black-print copies of one player for sale but none from anyone else. Despite what SCD says that makes me wonder if just the one player was issued with black font? If anyone has a black print version besides Belle please post a pic!!

I too can only find the Belle with the BLACK sample.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Need the opinion of the experts

I looked through all the 1995 Leaf Bagwells I had and they all had copyrights that touched the Leaf foil emblem.

However..I got this copy as a throw in with some other Bags I bought recently and I think my search may be over for the Promo.

1995 Leaf Promo.jpg

Thoughts?

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Need the opinion of the experts

I looked through all the 1995 Leaf Bagwells I had and they all had copyrights that touched the Leaf foil emblem.

However..I got this copy as a throw in with some other Bags I bought recently and I think my search may be over for the Promo.

View attachment 77914

Thoughts?

That is not the promo. On the promo the registration logo is farther away from the Leaf logo. Also the patch on his right shoulder does not touch the silver area of the diamond and his right shoe is a little below the border on the promo.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Embossed samples.

Q9lpFjJ.jpg

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Anyone have a 1995 Leaf Statistical Standouts promo of either Joe Carter or Kirby Puckett for sale or trade?

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Brian who I think is an FCB member always comes up with the coolest cards. The Dale Murphy guys have been messaging me for years looking for this card and finally one came up. Betting this Cooperstown promo hits $500 or more by the time it’s all said and done. Great find, Brian!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/303042531198

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Oh my gracious ... I had no idea!!!!!

Members online