Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

why is AJ Burnett even in the EDIT major leagues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
worthless piece of garbage. At least he throws pies well.
EDIT

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Re: why is AJ Burnett even in the major leagues?

thegreathambino said:
boomo said:
worthless piece of garbage. At least he throws pies well.
maybe cuz he went

10-6
18-10
10-8
10-8

the past 4 years?

you think these are good records? funny, i dont see halladay going out and pitching 8 shutout innings and then giving up 7 runs in 2. Burnett just shows up when he wants, typical awipe athelete. Yankees are doomed with this clown in the playoiffs, doomed.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I can't believe I'm saying this but remember last series vs Boston he pitched 7 2/3 innings 1 hit.....2-0 15 inning game.

Kopp

Aug 18, 2008
I have exactly $1000 on the Yankees today....now thats reason to be pissed at Burnett.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Kopp said:
I have exactly $1000 on the Yankees today....now thats reason to be pissed at Burnett.

If you did indeed bet "exactly" $1000 on the Yankees, you shouldnt be gambling. That is one of the worst bets Ive ever seen. Boston gets destroyed at home the night before and you want to bet against them again? last time I checked, they arent the Nationals.

By the way, I had over 10. :p

Kopp

Aug 18, 2008
Thumpersports said:
Kopp said:

If you did indeed bet "exactly" $1000 on the Yankees, you shouldnt be gambling. That is one of the worst bets Ive ever seen. Boston gets destroyed at home the night before and you want to bet against them again? last time I checked, they arent the Nationals.

I bet you said the same thing after NY won 13-6 on 8/6 and then NY proceeded to win the next 3 games. I bet you said no way Boston can beat NY 3 staight earlier in the season, then no way 4 straight, no way 5 straight, no way 6 straight....your post just smells of a rookie gambler....pm me if ya need some tips donk.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Kopp said:
Thumpersports said:
Kopp said:

I bet you said the same thing after NY won 13-6 on 8/6 and then NY proceeded to win the next 3 games. I bet you said no way Boston can beat NY 3 staight earlier in the season, then no way 4 straight, no way 5 straight, no way 6 straight....your post just smells of a rookie gambler....pm me if ya need some tips donk.

Thanks for the tips, Captain Obviuos...... As for the situation at hand, me +500, you -$1000. Enough said. :p

Latest posts