Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Collectors Choice You Crash The Game instant winner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
i picked up a whole set of thoses and sent them out to who needed their player

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
Still looking for a 98 instant win card. The foil Belle and Mcgwire that say WIN on them are the redeemed cards.
The one I am looking for should be the same as the pack card but instead of the date it will say instant winner in
some sort of writing like the 97 Frank Thomas.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
bouwob said:
Are the 95 gold sets worth anything? I am pretty sure I have 6 gold and at least a dozen silver at my parents home.

They definitly have value to player collectors
I need all three gold Griffey's from 95 .
The 96 golds are tough as nails . I am working on both of those sets.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
I did some looking at Baseball Card Exchange and a series 2 case is 180.00 shipped. I would probably
do it if I could sell enough on Ebay to pay for it. The thing that sucks is it looks like a series 2 case is only
12 / 36 ct. boxes which equals 432 packs. That makes these inserts about 1 every case and 1/2? or 2 in one and none
in 2. So I could essentially spend 180 on a load of garbage or 360 on a bigger load of garbage or I could get
real lucky on the 1 case and get a Griffey and Frank Thomas in one case. I have never ever pulled anything
good so the chances of that are slim to none.
Where else can I look for a case? BBCE is the only place I know of.
4758a_lg.jpeg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I just traded on Beckett for a 1997 CC instant winner of Jose Canseco.. we'll see exactly what it is when it arrives but I hope it is the one that says instant winner on the front.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Can anyone post a checklist for these sets? I don't think my guy (Will Clark) is included, but I'm curious to know who is...

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
if it ends up being that card I got a great trade on it.. gave up a Robin Yount club 3000, Ryan Braun 09 Bowman Gold and 88 Mothers Cookies Mark McGwire for it.

Members online

Latest posts