Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Went through my extra game used cards and found these. All available if someone is working a set.

The heroes is /15
The quad is /100
The Dual /100

05absoluteextras.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
It appears so, I've seen 3 or 4 copies of this card with various parts of the patch. I shoulda saved scans but didn't.

Here's a recent one that sold on ebay; I have no doubts to this being real.

BGk%7E$%28KGrHqYH-C4Erf,h4%21PcBK5PzmBRdg%7E%7E_12.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Here is what I have scanned, I know I've got 6 or 7 more various combo's in one of my Puckett boxes. I'll have to dig em up and get em scanned :D

img221.jpg
img230.jpg

biggmack2001

Aug 9, 2008
Cleveland NY
Here are mine and cant wait to get more.
AJ
#ED 4/4
ClementeRoberto.jpg
ClementeRoberto1.jpg
#ED to 85
GrimesBurleigh.jpg

#ED to 50
Aaron2.jpg
#ED to 100
Aaron3.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
blazers091 said:
so that maddux jumbo ASG patch could be legit?

not sure what card you are referring to. I do wanna say that this is the only card in the absolute run that I have seen this patch on. It's not on any of the triples or quads to my knowledge, just the red duals.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Picked these up at the Sun-Times show, so I thought I'd share with the class. :D

2005AbsoluteTOTTReverseSpectrumRed3.jpg

/50
Was hoping to find a Dawson or Williams auto or g/u that I didn't have, but that doesn't happen much anymore. Was still nice to find a parallel I needed.

2005AbsoluteTOTTDualJersey27-150.jpg

/150
Been wanting a Maris g/u for a while now, so I figured why not one from my favorite set. Dealer had a very fair price, imho.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
blazers091 said:
so that maddux jumbo ASG patch could be legit?

not sure what card you are referring to. I do wanna say that this is the only card in the absolute run that I have seen this patch on. It's not on any of the triples or quads to my knowledge, just the red duals.
I found it. I knew I had the card but dint know where :oops: Yes I believe they did use prime patches of the 2000 allstar game logo in this set. I think they just spread them out thoughout the whole set in to various different insert GU versions. The one below is a 1/1 and the bottom patch appears to have a piece of same patch used to make Fandruw25 card (Different Piece from same patch). Nice cards everyone. Give me a few days and I will gather my absolutes together and post some more scans.

AndrewJonesquadpatchlogo1of1.jpg

Members online