User Tag List

Page 1 of 145 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: FCB video game topic

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FCB video game topic

I know they are a couple of "game-specific" threads around right now, but this is an all-encompassing "game talk" topic.

As of now I like many gamers am addicted to Modern Warfare 2; I plan on heading home tomorrow night rather than Friday morning after class so I can get an extra 6-8 hours in.
    ffmancards.webs.com
    Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, HOF/Star rookies

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: FCB video game topic

I'm not into FPS and I found myself playing Zelda on SNES the last couple days due to lack of games to play right now.
    Downsizing my AJ collection. If you are looking for a specific card (non-multi player), PM me, I may have it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find myself enjoying FPS more and more now that I have less overall time for gaming, especially since I joined Live. Doesn't take the "dedication" that some RPGs (which I used to love) require for a good gaming experience.

I'm looking forward to Assassin's Creed II which I'll likely get for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandruw25
    I'm not into FPS and I found myself playing Zelda on SNES the last couple days due to lack of games to play right now.
    ffmancards.webs.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought MW2 a few days ago for the ps3 but I haven't picked it up yet.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the xbox, but I got caught up in the achievement craze and stopped playing games that require 'dedication' unless of course they are racing related.
    Downsizing my AJ collection. If you are looking for a specific card (non-multi player), PM me, I may have it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the xbox, but I got caught up in the achievement craze and stopped playing games that require 'dedication' unless of course they are racing related.
    I don't get too caught up with Achievements but I will go after them if I'm in the mood. Right now with MW 2 I could care less about Achievements as I'm hooked to multiplayer.

I can't get into racing games like I once could with Gran Turismo 3/4. I thought about getting Forza 2 or 3 but knew I wouldn't stick with it.
    ffmancards.webs.com

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins. What a great addicting game. Don't pick it up unless you have time to game!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ffgameman
    I don't get too caught up with Achievements but I will go after them if I'm in the mood. Right now with MW 2 I could care less about Achievements as I'm hooked to multiplayer.

I can't get into racing games like I once could with Gran Turismo 3/4. I thought about getting Forza 2 or 3 but knew I wouldn't stick with it.
    I was anti-xbox for a long time but I got sick of waiting for GT5 to come out so I bought my 360 on the day Forza 2 released. I had 100% in GT4 and around 95% in GT3 but basically gave up on Forza after I maxed out all my cars, it wasn't as fun to play. After playing Forza 2 and 3, I'm waiting until GT5 releases which I think is in march....probably more like December the way polyphony digital delay games though.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Bioware RPGs but I don't think I have the time for it. Plus, I am more hyped for Assassin's Creed II....I really enjoyed the first game minus the repetition which is said to be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by lisu
    I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins. What a great addicting game. Don't pick it up unless you have time to game!
    ffmancards.webs.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Modern Warfare 2 but I really wish with the new maps packs that they would have some rather large maps with elevation in them. Also, camoflage in this game is about zero.

Next game I am getting is Dragon Age: Origins to hold me over until Final Fantasy XIII comes out.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/- My Minor League Stadium Visits.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77
    I like Modern Warfare 2 but I really wish with the new maps packs that they would have some rather large maps with elevation in them. Also, camoflage in this game is about zero.

Next game I am getting is Dragon Age: Origins to hold me over until Final Fantasy XIII comes out.
    Now THAT is an RPG I will be getting.

The "ff" in my username doesn't stand for fire fighter. :P
    ffmancards.webs.com

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ffgameman
    Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77

Now THAT is an RPG I will be getting.

The "ff" in my username doesn't stand for fire fighter. :P
    Me too. I'll probably get Assassin's Creed 2 also - the first one got tedious though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lisu
    Really looking forward to this game. I just ordered it over the weekend when best buy had it for $35. I had planned to start Dead Space after finishing Batman, but I might push Dragon Age to the front of the list.

marinersfanfromny
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RTS junky here. Still waiting on Starcraft 2. I have an Xbox I rarely play. I may pick up Fallout 3.
    http://royoswalt44.com/ - Over 1,500 different cards listed

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MOFNY
    RTS junky here. Still waiting on Starcraft 2. I have an Xbox I rarely play. I may pick up Fallout 3.
    Fallout 3 is good, but, like Oblivion almost too big for its own sake (in my opinion).

Too many decisions. Some players like this....at times I do, at times I don't.
    ffmancards.webs.com

Page 1 of 145 123451151101 ... LastLast