Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Studio Portraits cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EC collector, There are 2 on the previous page and I have 1 of his, but looks like you have these 3. Will keep my (our) eyes open for you. Do you have any of these cards (besides Eric)? Thanks. PS. Do you especially like serial #'s #1/XX?

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
theplasticman said:
theplasticman said:

AndruwHRJones said:
Studio Portraits

Link to my Studio Portrait scans, in case anyone cares to see.

I guess I should have been more specific. My scans are of my PC Andruw Jones Studio Portraits. They are not for sale or trade. I just posted a link so people could see the difference between the cards if they didn't know how to tell the differences.

gracecollector, I purchased a Grace card you need. I got the Blue-Color Cert Mat'ls #15/30 to trade the F Thomas card with you. I'm still trying to get the other card also for you, but the guy seems to have forgotten that thread. I'm sure you'd rather have a #/30 than a #/55 anyway. It's a very nice looking card. Wanna trade? Thanx, MG

I don't have any Ripkens. His cards usually sell alone (not in lots) and are usually fairly expensive. If you post your needs list here, I'll definitely keep my eyes open for you as will the others in this thread.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
bojacksoncollector said:
I don't have any Ripkens. His cards usually sell alone (not in lots) and are usually fairly expensive. If you post your needs list here, I'll definitely keep my eyes open for you as will the others in this thread.
See page one for the list... ;)
Only currently have 1.

Russ S. said:
bojacksoncollector said:
Only currently have 1.

LOL! Like I said on Page 1, only 55 more cards to go! Your other option (like I also said on pg 1), is to try to get each of the 8 frontal variations. With Ripken, that would be your cheapest start to this set.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
bojacksoncollector said:
Russ S. said:
bojacksoncollector said:
Only currently have 1.

LOL! Like I said on Page 1, only 55 more cards to go! You other option (like I also said on pg 1), is to try to get each of the 8 frontal variations. With Ripken, that would be your cheapest start to this set.
Yeah. Probably so.
But I've found, after collecting Ripken for 22 years now, that it's easier to just pick cards up as you see them, rather them try to hunt them down.

When I see a card I need, I'll try to scoop them up as I find them. :cool:

parsetdx

Apr 15, 2009
Philly
Well, I finally got a few cards in that I was waiting on so I can come up with a final list (for now). Let me know if you have anything I need (Carlton, Thome, Schmidt NOT on the list below).

HAVE LIST - PC

Steve Carlton 2005 Studio Portraits SP-32 Red B/W TT #/35
Steve Carlton 2005 Studio Portraits SP-32 Red Color Estrellas #/30
Steve Carlton 2005 Studio Portraits SP-32 White B/W Zenith #/35
Steve Carlton 2005 Studio Portraits SP-32 White Color DK #/60

Jim Thome 2005 Studio Portraits SP-62 Blue B/W LL #/35
Jim Thome 2005 Studio Portraits SP-62 Red B/W Zenith #/55
Jim Thome 2005 Studio Portraits SP-62 Red Color DK #/55
Jim Thome 2005 Studio Portraits SP-62 Sepia Color TT #/25
Jim Thome 2005 Studio Portraits SP-62 Sepia Color Zenith #/45

Mike Schmidt 2005 Studio Portraits SP-77 Blue B/W Studio #/40
Mike Schmidt 2005 Studio Portraits SP-77 Red Color LL #/45
Mike Schmidt 2005 Studio Portraits SP-77 White Color DK #/60
Mike Schmidt 2005 Studio Portraits SP-77 White Color Studio #/50

HAVE LIST - FOR TRADE

Carl Crawford 2005 Studio Portraits SP-13 Blue Color Studio #45/45
J.D. Drew 2005 Studio Portraits SP-71 Sepia Color DK #/40
Adrian Beltre 2005 Studio Portraits SP-73 Blue B/W LL #/35
David Ortiz 2005 Studio Portraits SP-76 Sepia Color Zenith #/45
Garret Anderson 2005 Studio Portraits SP-81 Blue B/W DK #/45

Of course I have other cards to trade as well so if you have something I need, let me know what you collect or what kind of cash you need.

Members online

Latest posts