Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official: Derek Jeter Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Too much nice stuff! Jeter overload! :D

Here is my small contribution to the thread...

heritage.jpg

aces.jpg

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
Hey Be8el0ve,

Did you still need that 2000 Black Diamond Piece of History Dual Bat? I am going to list it on eBay this weekend, but I can offer to you first.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Sorry to barge in, but I have a few jeter cards that I need help with what an accurate sell value would be.

2006 Artifacts Derek Jeter Jsy/Auto/30
2008 SPx Derek Jeter Triple Jsy/Auto/10
2002 New York's Finest Derek Jeter Tag Patch/Rey Ordonez 4 color patch/100

Thanks guys!

JG

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Thought I might throw in a pickup from a few weeks back. Although a griffey collector, i try to pickup a single auto of the better players in baseball just to have (when the prices were right). Well, not sure how "right" this was, but for 70dlvd, i thought it was pretty good.
jeterauto.jpg

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
I know it's not much really but does anyone here need a Skippy Peanut Butter Derek Jeter 4 card disc set? I got it a few years back and now that my wife & I are sorting out all my cards I came across it....I don't really need it but I figure some DJ collector that missed the boat then Skippy was offering them out as a redemption may want/need 'em. If so please PM me.

Members online

Latest posts