Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official: Derek Jeter Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Wow Jeter just has 1 card??

1998productionline-1.jpg

Jeternyanks

May 16, 2015
Bergen, NJ
[MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION] Will do in a few days. Cards were part of the Jeter Legacy Collection. Fleer was supposedly to sell the set back in 2001 like the 2000 Yankees Master Collection box set but didn't. They eventually ended up in Fleer products 2001 to 2002. Still missing 2 cards from that set...Both Clippings Auto.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Added this bad boy to the collection: Executive Promo

Derek-Jeter.jpg
Derek-Jeter.jpg

That card completes this rainbow:

JeterSampleCertifedTeam.jpg

JeterceritifedGoldTeam334.jpg

Inserts03-31-11001.jpg

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Nice Nelson one day I will get back in and challenge you for some cards just not right now. What's your Jeter count at now or did you lose track?

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Nice Nelson one day I will get back in and challenge you for some cards just not right now. What's your Jeter count at now or did you lose track?

Hey Chris. At this point I've lost track. I add new cards daily to the collection. One day I'll get back to updating my Jeter checklist and photobucket account. :D

Bjacox

Jul 16, 2014
Omaha
Just posted these in the Biggest and Baddest Rainbows thread but thought they're worth sharing to the Jeter enthusiasts :)
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Gents,

Some of you may have seen the '98 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Reds that have been listed on eBay over the past few weeks. While there was not a Jeter originally listed, you all might have a chance in the upcoming PWCC auction in late November: I recently worked with a seller who owned a full run of every player in the unreleased '98 Pinnacle Certified set. Specifically, he told me that he sent his Jeter run to PWCC and was okay with me sharing here. I am not sure if they will be broken up or will be sold as a lot but it should include these 10 cards:

Base
Certified Legends (CL) subset
Certified Red base
Certified Red CL
Mirror Red/Blue/Gold of base and CL

Best of luck to anyone going after these.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Thanks for the heads up.

Gents,

Some of you may have seen the '98 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Reds that have been listed on eBay over the past few weeks. While there was not a Jeter originally listed, you all might have a chance in the upcoming PWCC auction in late November: I recently worked with a seller who owned a full run of every player in the unreleased '98 Pinnacle Certified set. Specifically, he told me that he sent his Jeter run to PWCC and was okay with me sharing here. I am not sure if they will be broken up or will be sold as a lot but it should include these 10 cards:

Base
Certified Legends (CL) subset
Certified Red base
Certified Red CL
Mirror Red/Blue/Gold of base and CL

Best of luck to anyone going after these.

Onthespotdetailing

Nov 1, 2015
Hello all. I am a ripken super collector that is selling some stuff. I have an enormous amount of Ripken / Jeter cards for sale. These are cards that have both Ripken and Jeter together. I do not have anything with just Jeter. Let me know if there are some wants. I probably have it

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts