Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Minnesota Vikings vs Carolina Pathers game thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Seems like every sunday night game has a hard time living up Faith Hill's opening. Too bad the girl can't dance. Shouldn't be too hard for the Vikings to chalk up a win tonight.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
2 questions. First, why the hell does Brad Childress feel the need to be unique with his fancy small headset? Second, why does he refuse to give the best RB on the planet the ball frequently? Only 11 carries through 3 quarters.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Favre playing like shat...check
O-line playing like shat...check
Coach clueless being shat...check
Give a 3rd string scrub all day to pick apart the defense...check
Fail at tackling 101...check

Vikes deserve to lose.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
Vikings playing like shat again. Waited all day to see this crappy effort? Childress sucks crap. How many touchbacks by the punter too, I think I saw at least 3. Why not kick the freaking thing out of bounds inside the 10 instead of into the endzone 10 yards from the sideline??? Just look like they aren't playing for anything and the team is getting out coached every week lately. Ugh.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
schmidtfan20 said:
Vikes are going to get smoked in the playoffs.

Well I won't go that far unless you mean "at some point". They still have a decided home field advantage and will have at least one home game to start whether that is in playoff week 1 or week 2 remains to be seen.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Reds in 2009 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":cqihk21y]Where's Reds in 2009 at with his "Ready 4 Interceptions" sig? :lol:

I am here! What has been going on with Brett lately?[/quote:cqihk21y]
There you are :lol:

I wonder if this was just a slip by the Vikings, or if they're tumbling down the hill. The Vikes O Line looked like crap.

Members online