Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Minnesota Vikings vs Carolina Pathers game thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Why are people surprised? This is what Brett does every year! Look at his playoff history.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
cartersprings said:
Reds in 2009 said:
I am here! What has been going on with Brett lately?

Loadholt & McKinnie happened tonight.

The tackles struggled tonight. Favre had very little time to throw and the running game never got going.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Carolina is a solid spoiler team right now. Who wants to face a team with a solid run game and agressive D this late in the season. It's the early and mid-season collapses and Delhomme implosions that killed their season.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
lumm0x said:
Carolina is a solid spoiler team right now. Who wants to face a team with a solid run game and agressive D this late in the season. It's the early and mid-season collapses and Delhomme implosions that killed their season.

Plus having something like a dozen players on IR including 2 Pro Bowl caliber offensive Tackles in Gross and Otah, both done for the season.

I'm glad Peppers decided to show up tonight. He shows up something like 1 out of 3 games, I guess he decided to do it tonight since it was on national TV and because he'll be a free agent in 2 more games.

Also, did anyone see Steve Smith's postgame interview? That was one of the best interviews I've seen in a while.
[youtube:1sdbczx9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbaTSji2dAc[/youtube:1sdbczx9]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts