Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mega Post Mexican players autograph collection complete 126/126 (1/13/18)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks for the nice comment.

Waiting for October for the Mexicans player gathering for Charity to help you out with your Brewers project. I haven't forget =)

Nice! We'll have to touch base as it gets a little closer. I've had tremendous help/luck and am down to needing Matias Carillo and Elmer Dessens (have a TTM out on Elmer to the AZL) but a couple I could still use replacements as they're on other team items. Did you hear about Narciso Elvira?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Nice! We'll have to touch base as it gets a little closer. I've had tremendous help/luck and am down to needing Matias Carillo and Elmer Dessens (have a TTM out on Elmer to the AZL) but a couple I could still use replacements as they're on other team items. Did you hear about Narciso Elvira?

Wow, that is a very fast advance. I remember you had a small list of Mexicans and now you're down to two. Basically done.

I heard. I am very sad for him, I knew him since a long time ago as he was a Naranjero (Hermosillo's team) and friend of my dad. The no news in this case is making me think that the worse has happened but I hope for the best.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wow, that is a very fast advance. I remember you had a small list of Mexicans and now you're down to two. Basically done.

I heard. I am very sad for him, I knew him since a long time ago as he was a Naranjero (Hermosillo's team) and friend of my dad. The no news in this case is making me think that the worse has happened but I hope for the best.

You probably heard already but I just saw yesterday that Elvira and his companions were rescued a couple weeks back. Amazing that no one was killed during that

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
You probably heard already but I just saw yesterday that Elvira and his companions were rescued a couple weeks back. Amazing that no one was killed during that

I saw, but forgot to update here. Extremely happy at the result of the situation, also very surprised everything went as it was a film.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Nice! Such a cool collection. Post your baseballs too if you get the time, I'd like to see those.

Thank you!
I will put on my list to make that post. Castro was also my 107 baseball. Reach 110 (not counting new debuts) should be reasonable. Then things get very very hard.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Have not updated this season. 3 debuts this season so far:

120. Luis Cessa (New York Yankees)

121. Cesar Vargas (San Diego Padres)

122. Julio Urias (Los Angeles Dodgers)

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Nice. I picked up a Maeda auto a few months back. So far that's the only Japanese player this year. Been pretty sparse the last few years.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Bummer, Photobucket ruined this thread which I had invested a lot of time.

During last year there was four more debuts and already have auto of them:

123. Giovanny Gallegos

124. Hector Velazquez

125. Victor Arano

126. Christian Villanueva

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Your collection is great. Definitely need to rectify the situation lol
There’s a lot of options available for amateurs. website or different hosting

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
You have worked hard on your collection! Proud of you and hope you can find a way to show it off!!!!!!!!