Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I too am not a fan of the yankees, but that is one sick collection of autographs. Love the vintage signed ones esp. the triple.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Sam Banks said:
Great stuff dude.

LOVE the Slaughter!!!

TTMYankees2.jpg

Do you have an Aaron Boone auto in a Yankees uniform?

I have one of these TTM auto's that I personally sent off to him from my PC that I would send you for free if you didn't have one. I didn't see one in my quick scan I took of your collection.

Boone16.jpg

Also have these of him in a Yankees uni.

Boone13.jpg
Boone12.jpg
Boone6.jpg

I don't have one of him as a Yankee and I'd love one!
PM me.
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Krom said:
I too am not a fan of the yankees, but that is one sick collection of autographs. Love the vintage signed ones esp. the triple.

Thanks for the comment. Whichever team is your favorite, getting vintage TTM signatures is a fun part of the hobby. Consider it, if you haven't already!
DANNY

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
dano7 said:
Krom said:

Thanks for the comment. Whichever team is your favorite, getting vintage TTM signatures is a fun part of the hobby. Consider it, if you haven't already!
DANNY

PM sent.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wow! Great stuff Dano! I missed this thread the first few times around. I completely forgot about Lyle Mouton. Is there a Tino in there or did I miss it? Also, not gonna try to look through all those again but I've got these ttms on yankee cards if you need any just drop a PM

Pat Clements
Wayne Tolleson
Rick Cerone
Ron Kittle
Dan Pasqua
Bobby Meacham

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
dano7 said:
Alfredo Aceves on a 2009 Upper Deck card, signed in black sharpie, sent to the Yankees on 4/16/10.
DANNY
TTMAceves.jpg

Awesome, just one of the five players (out of 113) I need for my Mexican players collection. It's a long wait, but I'll try to get him sending since ST next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts