Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
;)

Paul Mirabella

4b6c1366a796aa612e758c8a59e54e52.jpg

Fun fact Mirabella only has one Yankee card and it's a Wiz one...fun fact 2 as he wrote the index card out he spelled Yankees wrong as yankes, and as I stood there and watched but didn't say anything, he turned the s into the second e and readded the s, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It wouldn't have bothered me.....but now I have a CORRECTED ERROR autograph! Thanks a bushel for getting that for me!!!!!!! [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
Looks like #798 is a reserved spot.

Man, why did I put 798?! I thought I went in chronological order...another error in the story, lol! But it was mailed out a day or two ago, so you should be getting it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
#794 Chance Adams....already had a Solak ELITE card.
Chance Adams on a 2017 Bowman card, signed in blue sharpie, sent to the Trenton Thunder on 5/1/17. (now with Scranton)

Nick Solak on a 2016 Bowman card, signed in fine blue sharpie, sent to the Tampa Yankees on 4/17/17.
TTM Chance Adams 5/15/17 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

TTM Nick Solak 5/15/17 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2014
Sure are some nice autographs here. For what it's worth, here's a link to some of the more prominent Yankee autographs that I've stumbled upon. Ruth, Gehrig, all the way to guy who aren't remembered at all as Yanks like Canseco.

http://www.cooperstownexpert.com/players/?sortby=last_name&page_id=0&team=yankees

Among my favorite pieces might be Pee Wee Wanninger's contract from 1924. That was the year he replaced Everett Scott at shortstop to end Scott's then-record consecutive games played streak. That same year Lou Gehrig pinch hit for Wanninger to start his own streak. Because of its back story I'm more fond of that one than the Ruth autographs. Also there's a letter on Ed Barrow's page that mentions Gehrig's death. Eddie Collins is a pretty available signature but his autograph in the collection is a transfer agreement for Babe Dahlgren. There's also the document that called up Bucky Dent to the bigs, his NYY payroll check from the '78 post season, a document that sent Billy Martin to the minors, Joe McCarthy's lifetime pass to the Hall, a telegram from William Frawley (Fred Mertz on I love Lucy) to Lefty O'Doul, a scouting report on an 18-year old A-Rod signed by him, and tons of other pieces that range from decent to really neat.

http://www.cooperstownexpert.com/players/?sortby=last_name&page_id=0&team=yankees

Hope you like it.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Sure are some nice autographs here. For what it's worth, here's a link to some of the more prominent Yankee autographs that I've stumbled upon. Ruth, Gehrig, all the way to guy who aren't remembered at all as Yanks like Canseco.

Among my favorite pieces might be Pee Wee Wanninger's contract from 1924. That was the year he replaced Everett Scott at shortstop to end Scott's then-record consecutive games played streak. That same year Lou Gehrig pinch hit for Wanninger to start his own streak. Because of its back story I'm more fond of that one than the Ruth autographs. Also there's a letter on Ed Barrow's page that mentions Gehrig's death. Eddie Collins is a pretty available signature but his autograph in the collection is a transfer agreement for Babe Dahlgren. There's also the document that called up Bucky Dent to the bigs, his NYY payroll check from the '78 post season, a document that sent Billy Martin to the minors, Joe McCarthy's lifetime pass to the Hall, a telegram from William Frawley (Fred Mertz on I love Lucy) to Lefty O'Doul, a scouting report on an 18-year old A-Rod signed by him, and tons of other pieces that range from decent to really neat.

Hope you like it.
Thanks....I will check it out over the next few days, as time permits!!

Members online