Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Just joined recently. I was a poster (lurker) on the old Beckett message board in the the early 2000's. I've been a card collector for 23 years now. I focus mainly on late 60's early 70's sets. I'm also a self professed super collector of Cal Ripken. I've also started focusing on a Brady Anderson collection as well. I dabble in just about everything. I enjoy the splendor of 90's inserts as well, and in fact that's what led me to this site.

dbackfan12

Mar 17, 2012
Hey guys, Im new to the forum but not new to the hobby. I Mainly collect Brandon Webb but love the rookies. I really joined to get into the group PSA/BGS submissions but it seems its too late to get into the March one :( But yeah Im from Az and have lived here all my life. That just about sums up my life lol. Thanks for reading.
-Jesse

snellingfan

Mar 28, 2012
new hear but ive been collecting for a better part of my life. i collect chris snelling and todd helton. im working on the 1996 diamond kings and 1993 dufex baseball. i have 6 of 31 cards graded for diamond kings with overall grade of 9.12. i have 23 of 30 cards graded for dufex with overall grade of 9.20.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
FCBexpress.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
RAZOR-Z said:
Long time visitor -

I'm a HARDCORE Canseco card collector - See ya on the boards!

AJ
you'll have to look up the other Canseco card collectors that are here ;)

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
hiya stabgnid, welcome to the boards........... have you bumped into the Grace collector on here yet??

BigPulls

May 2, 2012
Hello everyone from scorching HOT Texas, I stumbled across your forum today and I think it's great. I have just recently got back into collecting after a 3 year hiatus. It blows my mind how Upperdeck has fallen from supremecy, never though that would happen. A buddy of mine and I recently started doing group case breaks, those are really a lot of fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts