Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Craigslist PSA switchouts. Not new news to many

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Saw this on another board. Thought I'd share it for those who are unaware.

There are a group of guys that are part of a Baseball card scam from Raymud Rodriguez - could be in San Diego area (just a quick hop over the Mexican border), Edwin Arroyo. to someone named Brian Hogan in the Ladson/Charleston area.

They are COUNTERFEIT cards. If you have bought any cards from them they will NOT be authentic. I had PSA look at mine. The case is from PSA, but the cards are phony. DO NOT GIVE THESE GUYS CASH!!! They will say that one of them is "disabled". Or that his grandfather passed away and left these.

If you google their names you'll see a message board with info.

These are available through ebay and craigslist all over the country.

The FBI has a file with them and they are using MagicJack phone cards so that it looks like they are local. Calling from CT, PA, WA, NY, NJ, ME, IL, CA, SC. If you google "Raymud Rodriguez" you will see.

Please email me for info.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/clt/1567611824.html

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
I know a guy here in Charleston got took on a 33 Goudey Ruth he picked up at the flea market in Ladson. He said he traded quite a few vintage cards for it. I am not sure if he got it from one of these characters or if someone else got dupes and passed it on to him. Last I heard he was talking with the FBI and would not send it in to PSA for fear of them destroying it. Sucks all the way around, thanks for the info though, I will let him know about this link if he doesn't already know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts