Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
b250f02e0b6fe4ef59acdbd1d306adbd.jpg
Has a small indent near the top right that kept it to a PSA 5. Centering, edges, corners, gloss, probably could had a 7 or 8 if the dent wasnt there. Very happy with this card.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Gotta love mid-grade vintage that presents as high grade....nice snag, Andy.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I'm pretty excited about my latest pickup. I've been admiring these from a distance ever since I completed the Brooklyn Turkey Red set. With 8% eBay bucks and 5% eBates cash back, I pulled the trigger on this beat up (but authentic) specimen. Very, very pleased.

hummel_frontsmall.jpg

hummel_backsmall.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Nice! Do you have any duplicates you're willing to trade? I'm mostly working on high numbers now, but still need some from the first six series too.
Matt

I have no extras, as I purchased a near set then filled in the rest with singles. BEST of luck on your set and let us know how you're doing on it!!!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The Mize is indeed a nice photo!
Really like the 1955 Doubleheader pickup. Those were actually a clever idea, though not good for MINT cards!

Here is a set that had intrigued me, so I purchased the complete set and them picked up the wrapper.....1970 Fleer World Series (Laughlin) set:

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Several incoming Danny. Think by August I'll be over 150

Edited to add that there are many commons still left to go so going over 200 by the end of the year is doable if I put the time in!

Members online

Latest posts