Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Picked up a small lot of 1952 Topps Yankees.

s-l600.jpg
s-l600.jpg

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Too many Yankee cards recently.....blech :rolleyes:

Here's a couple new additions to my auto'ed vintage PC....used my ebay bucks on these 2 which paid for all of the Pesky and some of the Kaline.

20170425_172038-1_zpstaqe7i0b.jpg

^Needed an auto'ed Pesky card for the PC and this is from a set I don't have a card from. Looks really good auto'ed, but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy a regular [no sig] card from that set. I met Pesky at a card showing several years back and he was probably the nicest guy I've ever met. Great ballplayer and even better person, god rest his soul.

20170425_171949-1_zpspyysulcg.jpg

^This was an impulse buy as I don't usually stray far away from my Red Sox buying ways but saw this card from the same seller and HAD to have it. Beautiful card of Kaline (I'm a sucker for red backgrounds) and the bold blue signature ties in really nice. Card itself is in great shape, borderline 60/5, and solid centering to boot. Really like this one of a Tiger great. (If I didn't collect Red Sox I'd probably be a collector of Detroit Tigers)

Thanks for looking guys,
-Scott

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Thanks guys! I do love my signed vintage :cool:

Probably will slow down on buying for the time being, but will still keep my eyes peeled for anything I need for my PC.

Members online

Latest posts