Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I guess so. Its funny, I thought it would have went for much higher. I got mine years ago and I think I paid around $40. The one I sold to you and this last one, are the only ones I have ever seen besides my own.

rickey5191

May 24, 2011
I took a shot at and got it because I have never seen one before and I know his 90 inserts are tough to fins some times. The Beckett almanac had them at 1 diamond per 67 packs. I think the $37.98 I paid was a bargain.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I took a shot at and got it because I have never seen one before and I know his 90 inserts are tough to fins some times. The Beckett almanac had them at 1 diamond per 67 packs. I think the $37.98 I paid was a bargain.
I think you got a great card for the money as well, congrats!

rickey5191

May 24, 2011
Seems a little difficult to collect those....I still think any of his game used stuff from the 80s and 90s would be more fun, anything with Mizuno on it. It seems like Rickey has had a fire sale on his stuff from the 2000s.

Members online

Latest posts