Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
My post about not meeting Rickey is deleted? Hummnnnn...

Here's another THANKS TOPPS- 2013 Triple Threads Mike Trout Bo Jackson Rickey Henderson Auto Relic 1 1 Whale | eBay

Trouts GU prime instead of bat, when all the others have the Prime next to trout, not to mention that is one team Rickey didn't actually play for!

Something about Gilmore updating the site, some stuff posted after X time was not saved.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
I just saw about 6-7 Topps Vault slides listed on Ebay. None have appeared on any of their cards. Why is that?

Topps doesn't like using new material. It scares them. Must get rid of all new/unused photos! - See Topps 2013 Triple Threads Henderson #68 and 2013 Topps Museum Collection #88 for an example of status quo. Expect 2014 products to only have this photo, even if it isn't Rickey Henderson. I am sure Mike Trout collectors would appreciate a larger picture of Henderson on their cards, as they only got a tiny picture of him on the triple auto card!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Thought I would share this. It was in my Photobucket. I am slowly going through my stuff that has been put away since last winter.
hendersonnnn.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Looking for a copy of this card for a friend. Anyone have one? If so how much? 2003 Elite Throwback Threads Angels.

1384986122541.jpg

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Looking to sell these. Might trade also. LMK if you are interested.

2012 National Treasures Prime Logo (part of Rawlings) #113 (9/10)
2012 Press Pass HOF Champions Auto (27/35)
2012 Sportkings Decades 80's Silver #D-04
2013 Panini Prizms Die-Cut Orange #187 (43/60)
2013 Topps Museum Collection Turquoise (Asian Release only) #88 (11/50)
2004 Leaf MVP Winners 2nd edition #MW-11 (I didn't know these existed until a few weeks ago. Have 2 if you are clueless like me. LOL)

For you oddball guys, I have a 1992 Fleer Performer plastic ad sign that is 6 ft by 2ft. Very cool display piece. Has a small piece missing from the top (about 1 inch). Other than that it is just about perfect. Would like $100 for it.

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Christmas cometh early! I have to wait until then, but I know what I got. I'll post a picture when I get it. Anyone that's on FB probably already knows.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
RJEW won the first one and she was pissed she was outbid "I thought $113 would be enough to win it since it was only at $60" then she said if I found another to let her know. Kent pointed me in right direction so I told her another was listed. "Find it!" was the reply I got. She boughy be my All Time Steals bat /938 years ago for Christmas. She's pretty good to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts