Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
With Opaearth (Scott) selling out, and I'm sure we've all had some success with his liquidation, how does that effect the market with one less Henderson collector out there? He's had some cool serial numbered and GU cards that were a bit tougher to track down, so each Sunday we get a chance at a new round. Any of you guys get something you really had been trying hard for?

I've picked up a few that I needed too. The Topps Black #d to 52, 2003 Absolute bat, 01 Donruss 1st class, 2 of the 2003 Leaf cards (green press proof and foil), and an 01 Topps Stars Onyx. I can't believe that I missed them for so long!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
HendersonRickeyPostcard.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
HUGE HUGE mail coming. Even if it doesn't all come on the same day, I'm posting it together. Bigger than last month! This is the direction I wanted my collection to start going and this year has been good to it, not so much for other stuff.

Members online

Latest posts